4.07.2008

the EVE of something great.

EVE 6 is BACK together, Matt and I are going to see them tomorrow night. It's gonna be bad ass.

I burn burn like a wicker cabinet, chalk white and oh so frail!

Hey that's not their only good song, you people just need to get out there and actually buy an entire album, instead of downloading one song from i-tunes or limewire(dumb idea). Of course there are even better ways to get full albums, but I wouldn't know anything about that would I?

Also, the new Counting Crows album is pretty good. It's called Saturday Nights and Sunday Mornings.... Check it out, don't expect to get crazy and shit. It's just great music.

APRIL 29th MSI - IF........ fuck yeah.

May 10 - 19 I'm on vacation. Oh yes, Camping we will a go. Plus I found out that I get another week(5 days) of paid vacation. WTF?

May 14th MSI at the Palladium Ballroom............. I'm gonna need a DD... Oh wait, I'll probably just get a room somewhere and use 1-800-TAXICAB....

This is like some random ass commercial for things that no one wants. Well no one but me. Heh.

DICKS LuLZ!!!!!! < - just for daniel.

No comments: